Today we are thrilled to announce a new version of CakeMail. In the last few months, we have been working hard to simplify the product – version 3.4, available today, is our best work yet.
Here are the main features of this release:
- A new header and footer for the end-user interface.
- Less tabs in the navigation: The Settings and Library tabs are gone.
- The Settings page is now available from the header and has been completely rethought.
- Templates are now managed from the Campaigns tab.
- The content of kb.cakemail.com is now available from inside the product (white label, of course). As a reseller you have the option to deactivate it if you like. Only English is available for now – French and other languages will be added in the next few weeks.
- A lot of bug fixes and other minor improvements.
For detailed information on this release, please visit the page we’ve created for the occasion, or read our extensive release notes.
As always, you decide when to upgrade to this new version. We really hope you will like CakeMail 3.4 as much as we do.