If, like us, you’ve been living in a Polar Vortex since the beginning of 2014 – a new concept we’ve unfortunately discovered – these “Polar Vortex Cupcakes” will be a nice, warm change of pace. And sooooo easy to make!
It’s also a wonderful gift if you put all the dried ingredients in a chic cello bag, place said bag in a nice cup or mug and attach the recipe. Like I did for the team. Aren’t I sweet?
Polar Vortex Cupcake Recipe
1) Melt butter (2 tablespoons) in the cup, in the microwave for 20-30 seconds
2) Add egg and beat with a fork
3) Add dried mix:
- Flour (5 Tbsp)
- Baking powder (1/4 tsp)
- Brown sugar (2 Tbsp)
- Chocolate chips
- Butterscotch chips
4) Add cream (1 Tbsp)
5) Add vanilla extract (1 tsp)
6) Mix with fork (everything should be blended)
7) Cook about 1:30 min., on high in microwave