Vacations are (almost?) over. Get ready, and kickoff a succesfull autumn by having a look at these articles that will help you to refocus, and help your customers be more productive.
- Rules and Regulations of Digital Communications Around the World
A useful summary of different laws and politics of USA, Canada and European Union.
- What size is the ‘good size’ for A/B split testing
How do you decide on the test cell sample size for email splits tests?
- What’s The Value Of An Email Address Today?
An Email is more then an Email Address when you use it wisely.
- Why value matters: removing attention barriers
A funny cartoon comparing what you see/what your reader may see while reading your email. Might be quite different.
- A wonderful design of an email with images turned off!
How to get creative with broken images.
- People use a Dell. They are an Apple. (They eat Cake…)
Seth Godin is talking about brands.